Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome to my New Blog!


Welcome to my New Blog!

My name is Arthur Malkin. I'm an attorney in Parsippany, NJ with over 10 years of experience as a pool public defender for the Office of Parental Representation.  In that time I've handled many child abuse and neglect cases against the Division of Child Protection and Permanency "DCPP" (formerly the Division of Youth and Family Services "DYFS".   In those years I've not only gained expertise on the law, but I've gained a lot of like experience through the triumphs and tragedies of my clients.    For me, the time has come to share my knowledge and experience with the people who can most benefit from it.   So I'm creating this blog as an extension of my website, malkinlawoffice.com, which I will be relaunching in the summer of 2013.  I'm doing this for the benefit of all parents who have encountered the child welfare system in New Jersey.  Although this site and blog is not and cannot be a substitute  for the personalized legal advice of an attorney, I do want my site and blog to provide one place where parents can find as much information as possible about the DCPP system, from DCPP's initial contact with the family, right through appeals, all explained in plain language.

Although updates will be infrequent at first, over time I hope to provide updates about new developments in the law, and hopefully report successful outcomes in my own practice.

Please check out my website which also includes information about my other practice areas.  Also please check out my Facebook page.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Arthur Malkin

No comments:

Post a Comment